I think about this all the time. Naturally. What I want to photograph and where. I’ve been pretty lucky so far in that my subjects have either chosen awesome locations/scenarios or have allowed me to choose a location and it’s worked out beautifully. Some I go back to more than others of course but I like having a long list of options and a short list of favourites. 😀
There’s a few things I’d love to try that I haven’t yet… if any of these spark something in you, drop me a line.
1. Intimate portrait of a woman starting her day
2. A family gardening, harvesting and then cooking together.
3. a homebirth somewhere light and serene
4. a birth in a hospital
5. pampered, glamorous you
6. A family playing and exploring in the woods in the rain
7. A woman and her dog
8. A pregnant woman working (not tied to any specific work or idea of work)
9. A woman aged 75+ at her favourite activity
10. A man introducing his child to a loved hobby or passion, a place or activity that bring him joy.
What’s your ultimate photography scenario? You alone? Your kids? Your husband with your kids? Your home? A small field of flowers? The grocery store? A secret garden?